Director of Sales - Midwest
Specialty Care Management
The Director of Sales will be an integral player within the Sales Organization, and with a clear path to career advancement. Specialty Care Management has sold its product through multiple channels; employee benefit brokers, general agencies, third-party administrators, captives, among others, to small-to-mid sized self-funded employers. This role will focus on growing all channels, with a clear focus on the employee benefit brokerage channel, in historically underdeveloped markets with significant growth opportunity.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Sales with interdepartmental exposure (marketing, operations, underwriting, account management) the Director of Sales will be tasked to engage in designated territories, deliver qualified meetings and work with the SVP of Sales with every aspect of the sales cycle within their dedicated market.
This role will have the opportunity to devise strategic plans, conceive and execute projects, conduct and deliver market research, and engage internally and externally, in order to open new broker offices and develop relationships with key employee benefit decision makers that will help us continue to deliver hyper-growth.
- Research designated market(s), identity key decision makers at relevant employee benefit firms
- Attend industry specific trades shows and events
- Network and engage via cold call, email, LinkedIn, marketing emails to contacts with the objective of scheduling meetings
- Engage with and open new employee benefits brokerage houses within designated market(s)
- Network with and continue to build on existing relationships within designated market(s)
- Continuously achieve weekly/ monthly KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of sales experience
- Industry experience preferred, not required
- Strong leadership skills
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to:
Subject Line: Director of Sales Candidate